Welcome to the technical area on family planning (FP) within MEASURE Evaluation’s Family Planning/Reproductive Health Indicators Database.
Family planning (FP) is one of the most cost-effective and beneficial investments in global health. Addressing unmet need by providing FP to women who do not wish to become pregnant dramatically reduces the number of unwanted pregnancies. Long-term investment and prioritization of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) in FP programs has resulted in well-established and validated indicators.
The FP indicators in this database include the following technical areas:
- Community-Based Family Planning Services
- Family Planning (Core)
- Family Planning and HIV
- Family Planning and Maternal and Child Health
- Global Reproductive Health Indicators
- Healthy Timing and Spacing of Pregnancy
- Long-Acting and Permanent Methods
- Method Choice
- Repositioning Family Planning
- Total Market Approach